Duu Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feedback from The Unit Airsoft Team

Go down

feedback from The Unit Airsoft Team   Empty feedback from The Unit Airsoft Team

Post  Duu Photography Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:24 pm

So i was lucky enough to tag along to an airsoft game and wow it was fantastic.
i didnt know anything a week prior to the shoot date so i had to knuckle down and do some reasearch. and to be honest i can see me joining these guys after the new year

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Duu Photography
Duu Photography
Admin

https://duutalk.board-directory.net also www.duuphotography.co.uk

Back to top Go down

feedback from The Unit Airsoft Team   Empty Re: feedback from The Unit Airsoft Team

Post  Duu Photography Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:25 pm

copied from the site minus the pictures.

Duu Photography @ FSA 9/10/201015.10.2010
POSTED IN Open Days, Showcase | TAGS : airsoft, betty blue, cool breeze, david ward, dirtdiver, dog patch, duu photgraphy, fearful silence airsoft, fsa, huddersfield, unit, unit-airsoft, urban cool, wakefield

This last weekend, Sat 9th Oct 2010, saw me commission a long time friend to follow us throughout the open day at Fearful Silence Airsoft. David from Duu Photography was the model professional all day, regularly getting involved and stuck in the middle of some intense firefights… and with no gun, just his camera – this is a shining example of how devoted he is to the photography profession.

He captured some magnificent shots throughout and survived with just 3 minor shots on him all day.

All the photo’s he took on the day were even delivered the very same day (we didn’t stop shooting til way after 5pm).

The level of enthusiasm was exceptional from somebody who didn’t know what Airsoft was a week prior to this open day and for that David should be highly commended.
Duu Photography
Duu Photography
Admin

https://duutalk.board-directory.net also www.duuphotography.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum